Services @ Your Library–
The Information & Community Super Center in La Cygne, KS
Check out your Library–A Library is a Terrible Thing to Waste
- Book Resources Available
- Over 27,000 titles owned including New York Times Best Sellers, Children’s Books, Large Print selections, Audio books, Westerns, Mysteries, Science Fiction, Romance, Inspirational and General Fiction. Over 100 magazine choices and Videos and DVD’s and local newspapers, Kansas City Star & USA Today.
- Inter-Library Loan–If we don’t own it, we can request it from another Library.
- Kansas Book Collection
- Genealogy Collection (housed in the Board/Genealogy
- Juvenile Collection includes over 9000 titles including EASY READERS, Accelerated Reader Books, Board Books, Children’s Audios and Videos, also a collection of bilingual children’s books.
- Story Hours–each Tuesday morning and afternoon (times on the back)
- Summer Reading Programs–from Toddlers to Adult
- Want to reminisce? We own the LaCygne Journal on microfilm from 1870 to 1975 and Linn County News from 1975 to 2002.
- Photo copies–$.10 each (8×11 and 8×14)
$.15 each (11×17)
- Color copies available too…ask about pricing.
- Fax (send or receive)
To send: $1.00 for first page, $.75 for each additional page.
To receive: $0.25 per page
- Computer Printing
$.10 per page black and white
$.25 per page colored text
$.50 per page full color picture
- Public Access Computers Available
12 computers with Internet Access
3 scanners, CD burners,
Hot Spot wireless access!
Microsoft Office on all computers
- Notary Service Available
- Tax Forms
- Voter Registration Form
Browse our card catalog:
- Online card catalog listing all our holdings
- Library News, Book Club schedules, Story Hour schedules, Friends of Library News, Kansas Humanities Program Schedules, What’s New, Genealogy Resources, Event Pictures & More
- Use your Kansas Library card to access databases such as Chilton’s Auto Repair, World Book, Nursing Journals, etc. http://www.kslc.org/
- Christmas Homes Tour–2nd Sunday in December
- Chili Cook-off, Dessert Auction, Basket Raffle the fourth Sunday in February each year.
- Young Historian’s Camp is another activity we help sponsor.
- Story Hour on the Road to Linn Valley Lakes each summer.